Saturday, December 10, 2011

My mom-awaiting knee replacement in January and in a lot of pain.
My friend Heather-post surgery for breast cancer and undergoing treatment.
Ricky-young man battling a severe infection from Crohn's disease.
Kingswood Hospital

Lord I thank you for another day and as I see the temperature this morning is 15F, I am overwhelmed with this life you have chosen for me. My family is waking up inside of warm walls with food in the pantry. We all have jobs. We are all healthy.
Please continue to be with my mom and give her relief from the pain in her knee. Protect her from injury and falls and give her a feeling of energy and peace through the holidays. Touch my sweet friend Heather. As she deals with treatment for this disease, be her guard and her strong tower. As the treatment fulfills the work of her complete healing, give her also energy and minimal side effects. May she find deep peace in your and a deep sense of sureness. Calm anxiety in her mind and those of us who love her. Bring compassionate and believing people into her path to lift her up. We have already received and thanked you for her complete and total healing. Give her strength for this step so that this time can change from battle into testimony. Thank you that you are continuing to be with Ricky and I ask you to complete his healing, deliver him from this infection and restore him to health and strength.
God I come to you as well with Kingswood Hospital. You see how the enemy can use my job to cause me anxiety and stress. I give you this job and the hospital. I ask for peace and for a sweet spirit in that place. I ask you to give strength to the staff and wisdom to the leadership. You are good. You are God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment