Thursday, December 8, 2011

Emily Taylor-All tubes and IVs out and sitting up in a chair, tiring easily but on track to come home next week. Hallelujah!

Family of co-worker-going through multiple issues including depression & kids are having various problems.

Good friend of mine has some difficult decisions to make, needs both wisdom and courage.

Lord, thank you for the miracle you have performed in the life of Emily. Thank you for the joy her family is experiencing and the testimony that is coming from this potential tragedy. Please continue to be with her, strengthen her and give her total healing. Father, there seem to be so many people suffering from emotional and spiritual attacks of the enemy. I speak against the spirit of depression, rebellion and deception that is creeping into homes and families. I pray against the attacks being sustained by your children that are bringing discouragement and shaking their trust in you and in others. I ask you to make yourself known in every situation. I invite you into my life more deeply and to use me for your glory. I submit myself as a vessel of healing and restoration where you would find fit to use me.
Jesus I thank you for the gift you have brought into our broken lives to redeem us and restore us. I worship you, you are God and you are holy. You are above all of the attacks of the enemy and you are mighty to save. I glorify your name in the earth and declare victory by the blood you shed. I love and worship you.
Thank you Father for your ever-present hand to rescue and heal us. Thank you for peace and joy. Depart wisdom and where it is needed, bring conviction into hearts so that we may repent and be made whole. You are good. You are God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment