Monday, December 26, 2011

Heavenly Father, I praise you and magnify you above all of the stresses and concerns that so preoccupy me. I thank you for meeting my needs this weekend, for a calm heart and attitude. I thank you for the tangible answer to my need for staff to work this weekend. I thank you for your hedge around my life and your faithfulness to me. Thank you for the unspeakable gift of your son that has saved me.
Please be with Heather as she continues her cancer treatment. Give her strength as she endures this trial and give her complete deliverance from this cancer. Relieve the worry in her home and in those who love her so much. I thank you for this friend you have brought into my life, for her sweet spirit and her openness to your love and favor.
Touch the family of Amy Ahonen who endured this holiday season without her. Bring the answers to her disappearance forward and allow the proper closure of this horrible situation. Her loved ones live in daily torment and even the answer they dread will be at least a truth from which to go forward.
Touch my mom and continue to give her relief from her knee pain. Go with her as she has her tests tomorrow and alleviate any anxiety she is experiencing.
Thank you God, for being more than my mind can comprehend. Thank you for your love which I cannot describe. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment