Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Lord, forgive me for breezing over my time with you the last few days. Certainly the tiredness in my body and mind is for want of enough time in your presence. I thank you for your grace that covers over me and your mercy that goes before me. You truly are all that I need and the only answer needed for every question we ask.
Touch my friend Heather. I feel a deep need to bring her to you, I ask you to relieve her of pain as she continues her treatment. Strengthen her body, give her a particular sensitivity to the peace and love in her home and let her be bathed in your spirit. Give her restful and deep sleep. Give her distraction to keep her mind and heart joyful and hopeful when she is feeling discouraged. Give her laughter. Be with Heather's mom, Jerry, Chelaine and those who are close by her during this time. Afford them extra strength and faith and give them an anointed insight to care for Heather in the smallest details. Let your throne of grace stand over their home and post angels at the corners and at the doors standing guard over her heart, mind and body. Let the medical team caring for Heather feel the powerful move of your hand and may it be so great that they know it is Almighty God in their presence. Right now Lord, in the name of Jesus I bind thoughts, words and actions that express fear and pain. I speak life, healing, laughter, joy and restoration to every cell of Heather's body. I thank you for the Holy Spirit that brings Heather to our minds and for your great love for her. Surround her right now. I thank you and I worship and praise you for your daughter and her friendship and for her future...with promise and purpose and all things for the good and to your glory. You are so good. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment